1Architect Jobs, Architecture Vacancies, Recruitment, Positions, Technicians, Students
Architectural Recruitment – Architects Vacancy Information
We list the latest architecture jobs around the World with daily to weekly updates.
Architect Jobs : to post vacancies contact info(at~)e-architect.co.uk
posted 21 July 2019
posted 12 July 2019
Project Manager Turkey
for Confidential Company in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Architectural Designer Dubai
Paris Group – United Arab Emirates
Azure Architect / SME with Snowflake in Dubai
Deerfoot IT – United Arab Emirates
Landscape Designer Dubai
Confidential Company – United Arab Emirates
Principal Architect Job, Livingston, Scotland, UK – posted 8 Jun 2019
Principal Architect – McGregor Boyall – this job is no longer accepting applications
Bahrain Architect Job in Riyadh, KSA, posted 2 March 2019
Position for Senior Architect is requested for a Sports City Project in Bahrain with 15 years of Experience in infrastructure and Buildings for Sports cities and Facilities. English Fluency is a must.
Experience in infrastructure and Buildings for Sports cities and Facilities.
Riyadh Architect Job – expired job posting
United Arab Emirates Architects Jobs posted 24 Feb 2019
Architect – Designlab Events FZ – expired job posting
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Drawing Assistants/Design Assistants – Astral Eminent FZE – expired job posting
Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates –
ARCHITECTURAL DRAFTSMAN up to 6K AED for an Engineering Firm in Abu Dhabi – expired job posting
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
UK architectural vacanies from Planning Recruitment:
London Architect Jobs posted 24 Sep 2018
1. Assistant Architect West LondonContemporary and creative architectural practice based in West London, England, are looking to appoint a talented Vectorworks Part 2 Assistant Architect to support the team on a high-end luxury residential scheme.Permanent
2. Assistant Architect South LondonWell-established 10 strong Architectural Practice based in SW London, within easy reach of the Northern Line are looking to appoint a recently qualified part 2 Architect to work on a variety of retail and residential schemes. The successful candidate will work across all stages from presentations, planning applications, tender & working drawings to site. AutoCAD skills are essential.Permanent £27-£28k pa
3. Assistant Architect & Architect
SE LondonAward-winning design practice based in South East London, are looking to appoint three Architects at varying levels to work on education, listed buildings and commercial schemes. They are looking to appoint a talented Part 2 Assistant Architect and two Project Architects.
Vectorworks and / or Revit is highly desirablePermanent Salary dependant on level.
4. Project Architect
Clerkenwell, LondonDesign-led award-winning Top 100 architecture practice is looking to appoint a Senior Architect. The candidate will take responsibility for a high-profile city based commercial scheme from stage 3 to completion. Vectorworks highly desirable.Permanent
5. Technical Architect
West End, LondonFor a large national architecture practice looking to grow their London design studio. The successful applicant will join an architectural office with 16 staff. The firm focus on commercial sector buildings. They require two Project Architects to deliver a variety of schemes, from stage 3 to completion.Permanent – £45k-£48k pa
6. Project Architect Shoreditch, LondonRequired to start immediately. Requirement to appoint a Project Architect with a proven background producing roof/structure/service packages for construction stage F on UK buildings. Revit skills are essential.Permanent £42-£50k pa
7. Senior Project Architect, East London Our client is at the forefront of modular / prefabricated Architecture. They have recently won several 200 – 500 unit student accommodation schemes and are looking for a Senior Architect to lead the projects & team. Revit knowledge is essential for this position.Permanent To £50k pa
8. Part 2 Architect West Sussex Well-established 20 strong Architectural Practice based near Gatwick, have an urgent need for a recently qualified Part 2 Architect to work on a variety of residential, education and healthcare schemes. AutoCAD is essential Revit highly desirable, though cross training offered.Permanent – To £28k pa
9. Creative Part 2 & Architects
Brighton Design led Architectural Practice based in the Brighton area are looking to appoint creative Architects and Assistant Architects to work on multi-occupancy residential & mixed-use schemes. Being involved in projects from initial inception through to completion our client is looking for candidates with a proven background working on large scale housing and/or mixed-use schemes.Permanent
Salary dependant on level.
10. Architectural Technician / Technologist
Hertfordshire Our client has been established for over 25 years providing Architectural Services to homeowners throughout London & the Home Counties. The role will involve meeting clients, surveying properties and producing creative designs, plans and construction drawings for the projects.Permanent Salary £40-45k per annum.
11. Architectural Associate Director Birmingham To join a Nationwide practice taking a lead role in their Birmingham office. The position will be to deliver small- & large-scale residential schemes from design to planning. A proven track record in quality presentations and negotiation experience for planning application submissions is essential.Permanent
Salary to be discussed.
12. Job Running Project Architect Surrey Joining a 50 strong Architectural Practice to work on Commercial & Industrial projects from inception to completion. Our client is looking for an experienced Architect with a proven background of successfully delivering projects.Permanent
Interior Design jobs
13. Senior Interior Designer Hospitality London 60 strong Architectural and Interior Design practice is looking to appoint a talented Senior Interior Design to lead a small team on a hotel scheme in London. The role will involve initial design, technical delivery and FF&E.Permanent £55k per annum
14. Middle weight Interior Designer – Residential
London Our client is looking for an Interior Designer to support a luxury residential scheme in Mayfair. The role will involve producing all technical interior packages & FF&E for 14 apartments including the penthouse. AutoCAD skills are essential.Permanent
C£35k per annum
15. Senior Interior Designer – Workplace
London Reporting into the Director, you will be responsible for initial design development through construction documentation for workplace interiors. Client facing and leading a small team.Permanent
C£50k per annum
Website: www.planningrecruitment.com or
Scottish Architecture Jobs : architectural vacancies in Scotland
Additions for the Architecture Jobs – Recruitment page welcome