Hilton Newcastle, Gateshead Hilton Hotel, Accommodation, Contact, Location
Hilton Newcastle Gateshead
New Accommodation in Tyneside, northeast England, UK
21 May 2008
Address: Bottle Bank, Gateshead, Newcastle, NE8 2AR
Telephone: 0191 490 9700
Location: situated on the south side of the River Tyne with easy access to Newcastle city centre with its shops, railway station and art galleries.
The builidng overlooks the Quayside and Tyne Bridge.
Recent recognitions include Large Hotel of the Year at the North East England Tourism Awards 2012.
Images from Red Box Interiors in May 2008
Key aspects of this accommodation:
– Riverside hotel in Newcastle Gateshead, 10 minutes’ walk from the city center
– River Tyne views available in Executive Rooms and Suites
– Ocean Rooms Spa, sauna, LivingWell gym and heated indoor pool
– 10 meeting rooms and Gateshead Suite for up to 500 guests
– Windows on the Tyne restaurant and lounge
– Walk to Metro Arena, Sage Gateshead, Castle Keep and other attractions
City centre building looking out north over the River Tyne.
Images from Red Box Interiors 21 May 2008
Location: Bottle Bank, Gateshead, Newcastle, NE8 2AR , North East England, UK
Contemporary Newcastle Buildings
Newcastle Architecture Designs – chronological list
Tyne Bridge Hilton Hotel architects : Red Box Design
Photos © architect Adrian Welch:
Hilton Hotel : Edinburgh
Gateshead Hilton Hotel images by Adrian Welch available: photos 1280×1024 pixels, 72dpi
Sleeperz Hotel, Newcastle Central Railway Station
Newcastle Hotel – Express Inn
Newcastle Hotel – Copthorne
Comments / photos for the Hilton Newcastle Building page welcome