Render Battle Architecture Competition 2020, Architectural Contest News
Render Battle Architecture Competition 2020
4 Sep 2020
Render Battle Architecture Competition News
Renderings have been an architect’s greatest medium to convey a design. It is the art of creating images that highlight the best attributes of an architectural design. Architectural renderings can take many forms – digital collages, hand sketches, perspectives, illustrations, drawings, realistic renders etc.
Our world is becoming increasingly visual everyday. The digital revolution has given architects the opportunity to showcase our designs to millions of people. However, with thousands of images flowing across the web, each designer has just a brief moment to make an impact via one bold image that says it all!
One Mind-blowing Architectural Graphic.
Create one rendering or graphic that conveys an architectural design in the most nuanced way possible. It may be of a new proposal, fictional design or an existing building. It can be located anywhere in the world and be at any scale. The rendering can take the form of a digital collage, sketch, perspective, illustration, drawing, realistic render, etc. It can be drawn by hand or on the computer using any software. This should be accompanied by a short description, in no more than 150 words.
Let your creative juices flow freely and create the most visually stunning architectural graphics!
Exposure and recognition is the key to success for any designer. The Render Battle competition provides architects and students, the opportunity to showcase their work on a global stage.
• EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: The Top 3 Winners will get an exclusive interview in both – written and video formats. Photos, interview, and more information about the winners will be published on our website.
• PUBLICATIONS: The Winners and Honorable Mentions will be published on the Charette’s website and other international architecture magazines and websites partnered with us. The best entries will also be featured in theCharette Journal.
• CERTIFICATE: the Charette will also acknowledge the outstanding performance of all Winners, Honorable Mentions and Top 30 entries with Certificates of Achievement. All the participants will be awarded a participation e-certificate.
• Competition Announcement: September 5, 2020
• Registration Deadline: November 5, 2020
• Submission Deadline: November 10, 2020
• Results: December 2020
ELIGIBILITY: Open for all
REGISTER NOW AT- www.theCharette.org
For more information, visit the website –https://thecharette.org/render-battle/
Render Battle Architecture Competition information / image received 040920
Current Architectural Competitions Selection
Tomb of Waste Architecture Competition
30 May 2020: Standard registration deadline
31 May 2020: Submission deadline
‘RETHINK: 2025’ Design Competition
Call For Submissions: Sustainable Revolution
WAF / PechaKucha ‘Isolation Transformed’ Design Competition
Kaizhou New City International Young Designer Competition, Sichuan, China
Comments / photos for the Render Battle Architecture Competition page welcome