It is a combination of Firm Architects’ architectural aspirations and the open mind of the investor that ultimately have led to a strong collaboration with the architects and thoughtful design for Converted Warehouse ZZ21.
Designed by GEA Gri e Zucchi Architettura srl, the Pratic Headquarters dialogue with the earth and the sky, with light and shadow. The productive and directional functions relate to the landscape without mimicry.
Typical for the playful Kyrö people the, Avanto Architects Ltd designed, barrel storage building was inaugurated by organizing a rave in the empty warehouse.
Designed by architect Josep Miàs the new iGuzzini Ibérica S.A. headquarters has two parts, each with a different function: one is low, extensive and underground, with no natural light and built in concrete; the other is spherical and with a glass shell, floating over the landscape.
MVRDV and co-architects BSK Arkitekter reveal its vision for Magasin 113, a former warehouse that will be transformed into a 16,500 sqm mixed use building located in Frihamnen RiverCity.
Design: TCHOBAN VOSS Architekten
In June 2017 the worldwide highest-performance test centre for large scale bearings opened in Schweinfurt. The new Sven Wingquist Test Centre is situated in the south of the city and completes the SKF competence centre as the final element.
Design: Graham Baba Architects – taking its design cue from an aging barn that the client had identified as a favorite, the concept seeks to capture the essence of an utilitarian agricultural aesthetic.
S.Pellegrino has selected BIG to develop the new home for one of the most complex and advanced plants in San Pellegrino Terme, where the natural mineral water has been bottled since 1899.
This warehouse and administration building in western Turkey design by IGLO Architects uses its architectural style to establish a bond with the surroundings. Internal design focuses on employee comfort and productivity principles.
Design: AKDA, architects. Surrounded by a rapidly urbanizing village settlement, the 7 acre site is on the outskirts of New Delhi. The site’s existing rocky terrain posed a significant challenge to the spatial planning of the site.
Design: Lehrer Architects – An efficient, yet pleasant, space for those employed in this 110,000-sqft concrete warehouse building.
Metro is responsible for the construction and renovation of the old building “the warehouse” into modern and flexible office. “the warehouse” was designed in 1951 by architect Thage Möller.
BFI Acetate & Nitrate Film Stores, Warwickshire Architecture, Architects, English Project, News BFI Master Film Store Building BFI Acetate & Nitrate Film Stores Building, Warwickshire, UK – design by Edward Cullinan Architects 28 Jun 2012 BFI Acetate & Nitrate Film Stores Design: Edward Cullinan Architects RIBA Awards 2012 Citation: BFI Master Film Store This building…
BIG wins an invited competition to renovate and extend an existing 1960’s concrete warehouse situated in a Basel industrial district which is being transformed into an alternative Arts District.