Making Space Conference, Children, Design, Scotland, UK, 2010
Making Space : Conference Information
Making Space 2010 – International Conference located in Edinburgh
21 Jun 2010
Making Space Conference
Making Space 2010: An international conference promoting innovation, creativity and sustainability in design for children and young people aged 0-18
7 – 8 Oct 2010
This major conference brings together a range of international experts who will examine issues related to children and space from aspects of how children and young people relate to their environment and its impact on their development, to what makes a good learning environment and what we need to focus on in the future.
Delegates attending this conference will have an unparalleled opportunity to:
- hear presentations from internationally renowned architects, academics and design specialists
- initiate debate and discussion on the promotion of innovative design, share ideas and challenge conventional architectural approaches
- learn more about Building Better Schools: Investing in Scotland’s Future – the Scottish Government’s School Estate Strategy
- explore a variety of new and innovative spaces for young people, during a day of inspiring study visits across Scotland
- hear directly from young people about what matters to them in the creation of their learning environment.
The Making Space 2010 award winners will be announced and showcased at this international conference.
For further information, or to book online visit www.childreninscotland.org.uk/makingspace or contact Hannah Goodrum (e: email@example.com or t: +44 131 222 2431)
Making Space Conference information from Children in Scotland
To see all listed projects on a single map please follow this link.
Scottish Architecture News – Selection
Queens Park Arena Contest News
Queens Park Arena Design Competition shortlist unveiled here. 19 May
100% of Architects Against “City Square” Proposal
Union Terrace Gardens Aberdeen. 18 May
Antony Gormley Sculpture in East Lothian
photo © Isabelle Lomholt
Exposure Sculpture – Antony Gormley, artist. 18 May
Comments / photos for the Making Space Conference page welcome
Website: ArchitectureNo tags for this post.