China Green Building Forum, Chinese Architecture Event, Building, Exhibition, News, Design
China Green Building Forum : Event Information
China Green Building Forum 2010 : Shanghai Architecture Event
1 Oct 2010
CHINA GREEN BUILDING FORUM 2010
Greentech Innovation & Energy Efficiency
21 – 22 Oct 2010
The China Green Building Forum 2010 is a MUST-ATTEND industry gathering, which focus on latest Government’s Response and Marketing Prospect, Modern Integrated Green Building Design, Advanced Envelopes, Sustainable Materials, Integrated Heat and Power Generation, Innovative Business Models, Water-related Green Building Solutions, Smart Building Systems and Green Device, New Energy Applications, Energy Efficiency Solutions and Systems, enlighten delegates with the best, most timely and detailed roadmap to success in 2010 and beyond!
The China Green Building Forum 2010 will provide attendees with a precious platform to network and share industry know-how with 200+ stakeholders including Top-level Chinese Government Officials; Property Developers and Owners; Green Building Material Providers; Energy Efficient Equipment Providers; Green Building Engineering Design, Construction and Operation Company; Energy Service Company; Building Automation System and Energy Efficiency Solution Provider; Environmental and Green Building Consulting Company; New Green Energy Technology Developer; Green Building Project Financing Services and Research Institute.
The high-profile event will Confer on the topics below
1. China government’s response and marketing prospect
2. How to achieve building energy conservation through advanced envelopes
3. The innovation of water-related green building solutions
4. How to integrate new energy into buildings
5. How green building developers and consultants have successfully built a desirable and efficient green space
6. The latest design ideas, trends, and techniques which can make buildings more sustainable.
7. How to optimize life-cycle performance for buildings to achieve maximum energy efficiency and sustainability without compromising on comfort and life-safety
8. Challenges and opportunities for the development of China green building
9. Examing the commercialization of greentech solutions in China
10. The adaptation and application of emerging green-tech given the construction characteristics and site environment
11. How to reduce the increase cost of green building
For more details, please review the official event website: www.cgbforum.com
Any enquiry, please contact Michelle at:
Tel: +86 21 5180 7935
To see all listed projects on a single map please follow this link.
Chinese Buildings – Selection
Shanghai Expo Building
picture from the architect
Chinese TV Building, Beijing
picture from the architect
Dalian International Conference Center
image : COOP HIMMELB(L)AU
Architecture Events – Selection
Urbanisms Exhibition : Steven Holl + Li Hu, Hangzhou, China
image : Steven Holl Architects
SANAA Exhibition, DAC, Copenhagen, Denmark
photograph from DLM
Center for Architecture New York Exhibition, USA
image from the Centre for Architecture, New York
Comments / photos for the China Green Building Forum – Shanghai Architecture Event page welcome
Website: ArchitectureNo tags for this post.