RIBA International Fellowships 2014, Award, Winning Architects, Architecture
RIBA International Fellowships
Royal Institute of British Architects Prize
18 Sep 2013
RIBA 2014 International Fellowships
RIBA announces 2014 International Fellowships
The Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) today (Wednesday 18 September) announced the 2014 International Fellowships of the RIBA. RIBA International Fellowships reward the particular contributions non-UK architects have made to architecture.
The RIBA’s 2014 International Fellowships will be awarded to:
– Alberto Campo Baeza (Spain) – Architect and academic
– Fernando Márquez Cecilia + Richard Levene (Spain) – Architects, Publishers (El Croquis), Editors and Curators
– Herman Czech (Austria) – Architect
– Luis Fernandez Galliano (Spain) – Architect, writer and curator
– Marcel Meili/ Markus Peter (Switzerland) – Architects
– Max Risselada (Netherlands) – Architect, author, curator, editor, educator
– Luigi Snozzi (Italy) – Architect
– Tod Williams + Billie Tsien (USA) – Architects
The lifetime honour allows recipients to use the initials Int FRIBA after their name.
The 2014 RIBA International Fellowships will be awarded at a special event at the RIBA, 66 Portland Place, London, W1 on 25 February 2014.
The 2013 RIBA Honours Committee who selected the 2014 fellows was chaired by RIBA President Stephen Hodder with Sir David Chipperfield, Louisa Hutton, Eric Parry and Frederic Migayrou.
RIBA International Fellowships information from Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA)