Office in Daman, India Building Development, Architecture, Architect
Daman Office, India : Architecture
Indian Commercial Building – design by Tushar Desai Associates + Jagdish Jani & Associates
21 May 2013
Daman Office Building
Design: Tushar Desai Associates + Jagdish Jani & Associates
Location: Daman, India
Office Building in Daman
The site admeasuring 3.5 Ha was located on the costal highway at Daman in an upcoming industrial area. The location for administration building was demarcated in the master plan in the southern corner of the site.
● A non air-conditioned office. Only manager / director cabins and conferences were to be air-conditioned.
● To create a comfortable working environment without air-conditioning.
● Accommodate the client requirements in two bays of work areas 25’-0” x 110’-0” connected by utility & circulation areas & separated by a courtyard within.
Daman Office – Building Information
● Material palette with “earthy browns / blues”.
● Construction Area = 15,000 Sq.Ft.
Daman Office images / information from Tushar Desai Associates + Jagdish Jani & Associates
To see all listed projects on a single map please follow this link.
Indian Buildings – Selection
House with Balls, Ahmedabad
photo from architects
House with Balls
Raas Jodhpur, Rajasthan, north west India
The Lotus Praxis Initiative
photo © André J Fanthome-Jharokha
Indian Hotel Building
Residential Building Chennai, south east India
Design: ABIBOO Architecture
image from architects
Indian Residential Building
Comments / photos for the Daman Office – India Commercial Architecture page welcome
Daman Office Building – page